- 315C (S/N: ANF1-UP)
- 554 (S/N: TGH1-UP)
- Wheel Harvester:
- 550B (S/N: SAW1-UP)
- Integrated Toolcarrier:
- IT28G (S/N: WAC1-UP; EWF1-UP; DBT1-UP)
- Paving Compactor:
- CP-663E (S/N: ASF1-UP; DAF1-UP)
- Vibratory Soil Compactor:
- CP-563E (S/N: BWE1-UP; CNT1-UP)
- TH220B (S/N: SLA1-UP)
- Wheel Loader:
- 924G (S/N: DDA1-UP; EEB1-UP; RBB1-UP; WMB1-UP)
- M313C (S/N: H2A1-UP)
- M313C (S/N: BDR1-UP)
- M315C (S/N: H2B1-UP; BDM1-UP)
- M316C (S/N: H2C1-UP; BDX2001-UP)
- M318C (S/N: BEB2001-UP; H2D1-UP; H2F1-UP; BCZ2001-UP)
- M322C (S/N: H2E1-UP; H2G1-UP; BDK2001-UP; BDY2001-UP)
- 564 (S/N: KBN1-UP)
- 574B (S/N: RLS1-UP)
- 560B (S/N: TRA1-UP)
- CS-663E (S/N: ASB1-UP; DAG1-UP)
- CS-683E (S/N: DAD1-UP; ASG1-UP)
- CP-573E (S/N: ASY1-UP; ASZ1-UP)
- CS-563E (S/N: ASA1-UP; CNG1-UP; MCP1-UP)
- CS-573E (S/N: CEB1-UP; CNN1-UP)
- CS-583E (S/N: DAJ1-UP; CNX1-UP)
- TH330B (S/N: SLB1-UP)
- TH340B (S/N: SLC1-UP)
- TH350B (S/N: SLD1-UP)
- TH355B (S/N: JRK1-UP)
- TH360B (S/N: SLE1-UP)
- TH460B (S/N: SLF1-UP)
- TH560B (S/N: SLG1-UP)
- TH580B (S/N: SLH1-UP)
- 924GZ (S/N: RTA1-UP; WGX1-UP; DFZ1-UP)
- 928G (S/N: DJD1-UP; WLG1-UP)
- 930G (S/N: TWR1-UP; TFW1-UP)
This article applies to 216-9824 Fuel Injection Pump Gp, 228-8953 Fuel Injection Pump Gp and 225-5173 Fuel Injection Pump Gp .
Note: The part numbers for the fuel injection pumps have not changed.
Note: Do not loosen the nut (2) from the fuel injection pump. The hub (3) for the fuel injection pump is installed to the shaft in the factory in order to ensure that the fuel injection pump is in the correct position for timing. If the nut (2) is loosened and the hub moves, the hub will need to be accurately installed to the fuel injection pump by the use of specialist equipment before the fuel injection pump can be installed to the engine.
The locking screw (4) and the washer have been removed from the fuel injection pump from July 2005. The locking screw and the washer has been replaced by a plug.
New fuel injection pumps will not be supplied in the locked position.
The timing pin (1) will be needed in order to time the fuel injection pump. You will not be able to lock the fuel injection pump. You will not be able to remove the timing pin.
- Rotate the hub (3) in a clockwise direction from the front of the engine.
- Align the slot in the hub to the body of the fuel injection pump in order to install the timing pin (1). Install the timing pin through the hub and into the fuel injection pump.
- If the timing pin is installed in the correct location, the timing for the fuel injection pump is correct. The fuel injection pump can be mechanically timed to the engine. Refer to Systems Operation, Testing and Adjusting, "Fuel Injection Timing - Check" for more information.