- 311C (S/N: PAD1-UP; CKE1-UP; CLK1-UP)
- Mobile Hydraulic Power Unit:
- 312C MHPU (S/N: CXX1-UP)
- 311D (S/N: CLA1-UP; LKA1-UP; PNJ1-UP; DWR1-UP; AKW1-UP; DDW1-UP)
- 312C (S/N: CBA1-UP; CAE1-UP; BWH1-UP; DBN1-UP; FDS1-UP)
- 312D (S/N: JBC1-UP; KCD1-UP; RKF1-UP; PHH1-UP; FBJ1-UP; DLP1-UP; KES1-UP; HCW1-UP; HJX1-UP; TGY1-UP)
- 313C (S/N: WSA1-UP; HGF1-UP)
- 313D (S/N: LCE1-UP; LBR1-UP)
- 314C (S/N: KJA1-UP; PCA1-UP; KHB1-UP; SNY1-UP)
- 314D (S/N: BYJ1-UP; MFK1-UP; TXN1-UP; SBP1-UP; XHR1-UP; SSZ1-UP)
- 315D (S/N: KBD1-UP; TLE1-UP; NCM1-UP; BZN1-UP; CJN1-UP; JGS1-UP)
- 318C (S/N: FAA1-UP; GPA1-UP; BTG1-UP; DAH1-UP; CWP1-UP; MDY1-UP)
- 319C (S/N: KGL1-UP)
- 319D (S/N: BZH1-UP; FMH1-UP; WBJ1-UP; EAW1-UP; DAY1-UP; ZGZ1-UP)
- 320C (S/N: APA1-UP; BEA1-UP; EGA1-UP; FBA1-UP; GAA1-UP; GLA1-UP; MAA1-UP; PAA1-UP; ANB1-UP; BCB1-UP; BDB1-UP; BGB1-UP; FBB1-UP; GAB1-UP; MAB1-UP; PAB1-UP; AMC1-UP; HBC1-UP; MAC1-UP; PAC1-UP; BDE1-UP; NAE1-UP; ALF1-UP; DBG1-UP; EAG1-UP; GNG1-UP; JTG1-UP; AKH1-UP; SAH1-UP; BKK1-UP; BBL1-UP; EGL1-UP; JPL1-UP; CLM1-UP; BCN1-UP; SBN1-UP; BPR1-UP; TBR1-UP; HKT1-UP; ALX1-UP; BRX1-UP; CLZ1-UP)
- 320D (S/N: FNA1-UP; DFB1-UP; ZGB1-UP; MDE1-UP; TAE1-UP; A6F1-UP; A8F1-UP; A9F1-UP; BZF1-UP; KGF1-UP; KTF1-UP; MGG1-UP; MCH1-UP; TDH1-UP; DHK1-UP; FXK1-UP; XCK1-UP; FAL1-UP; GKL1-UP; RBL1-UP; KLM1-UP; PCM1-UP; CWN1-UP; SPN1-UP; WBN1-UP; WJN1-UP; BWP1-UP; BZP1-UP; GDP1-UP; AMR1-UP; AZR1-UP; GKS1-UP; SNS1-UP; YDS1-UP; DFT1-UP; EBT1-UP; EJT1-UP; SRT1-UP; BWW1-UP; SCW1-UP; EAX1-UP; PCX1-UP; PHX1-UP; CXY1-UP; EBY1-UP; BWZ1-UP; CYZ1-UP; JFZ1-UP; JGZ1-UP)
- 321C (S/N: KBB1-UP; MCF1-UP; KCR1-UP; DAX1-UP)
- 321D (S/N: PBD1-UP; MPG1-UP; KBH1-UP; NAS1-UP; MDT1-UP; JCX1-UP; KBZ1-UP)
- 323D (S/N: RAC1-UP; SDC1-UP; WGC1-UP; CYD1-UP; SED1-UP; YSD1-UP; NDE1-UP; WNE1-UP; ZMF1-UP; JLG1-UP; LFL1-UP; BYM1-UP; PBM1-UP; NES1-UP; DKW1-UP)
- 312D MHPU (S/N: DXH1-UP)
- 315D MHPU (S/N: HLG1-UP)
- 319D MHPU (S/N: KTJ1-UP)
- 320D MHPU (S/N: PRR1-UP; GPX1-UP)
- 323D MHPU (S/N: DCJ1-UP; GRL1-UP)
The 272-4774 Electric Starting Motor Gp can be damaged by continuous cranking over a certain period. When over cranking is repeated, the damage is accumulated and the motor can fail. Those who start these machines must be informed of the proper starting procedure in order to prevent burnout of the starting motor during the operation of cranking the engine. Do not crank the engine for more than 10 seconds. If the engine does not start, allow the starting motor to cool for 60 seconds before cranking again. If the engine does not start with cranking a couple of times, the following areas should be checked before cranking again.
- Adequate fuel level
- Fuel supply valve must be opened
- Fuel filters must not be plugged
If the engine cannot be started still, consult your AVSpare dealer immediately. If the starting motor is cranked continuously more than 10 seconds per one cranking, the starting motor will be damaged by heat a certain extent with every over cranking. The motor will be fail by accumulated heat damage. The current Operation & Maintenance Manual will be corrected accordingly.
Refer to the documents listed below for troubleshooting procedures.
ReferenceService Manual, KENR5342, "Engine Cranks But Does Not Start" This reference is to inspect the fuel supply, high-pressure fuel system, and air intake system
ReferenceService Manual, KENR5342, "Engine Does Not Crank" This reference is to inspect the starting circuit, batteries, and internal engine problems
ReferenceService Manual, KENR6741, "Electric Starting System - Test" This reference will use the multimeter to find starting system components that do not function.