- 311D (S/N: CLA1-UP; DDW1-UP)
- Machine Control & Guidance Products:
- ACCUGRADE (S/N: LGC1-UP)
- Motor Grader:
- 12H (S/N: AMZ1-UP; CBK1-UP)
- Paving Compactor:
- CS-663E (S/N: ASB1-UP; DAG1-UP)
- Vibratory Soil Compactor:
- CS56 (S/N: C5S1-UP; FCS1-UP)
- Track-Type Tractor:
- D3G (S/N: BYR1-UP; CFC1-UP; CFF1-UP; CXT1-UP; JMH1-UP; ZDN1-UP)
- Wheel Tractor-Scraper:
- 613G (S/N: ESB1-UP)
- 312D (S/N: HCW1-UP; HJX1-UP; JBC1-UP; KCD1-UP)
- 314D (S/N: BYJ1-UP; PDP1-UP; SBP1-UP)
- 315D (S/N: CJN1-UP; NCM1-UP)
- 319D (S/N: BZH1-UP; DAY1-UP; EAW1-UP; FMH1-UP)
- 320D (S/N: CXY1-UP; DHK1-UP; EBY1-UP; FXK1-UP; GKL1-UP; JGZ1-UP; MDE1-UP)
- 323D (S/N: CYD1-UP; DKW1-UP; PBM1-UP; SDC1-UP)
- 324D (S/N: CJX1-UP; DFP1-UP; EJC1-UP; LAB1-UP; JGK1-UP; JJG1-UP; JKR1-UP; JLS1-UP; SYM1-UP; T2D1-UP)
- 325D (S/N: A3R1-UP; AZP1-UP; C4H1-UP; C7K1-UP; C8L1-UP; C9M1-UP; CYW1-UP; GBR1-UP; GPB1-UP; KDG1-UP; MCL1-UP; PAL1-UP; PKE1-UP; RJK1-UP; SCR1-UP; T2S1-UP)
- 330D (S/N: B6H1-UP; C5K1-UP; E4K1-UP; EDX1-UP; ERN1-UP; GGE1-UP; H3K1-UP; HAS1-UP; JJM1-UP; JLP1-UP; L2K1-UP; LEM1-UP; MEY1-UP; MWP1-UP; NBD1-UP; PEL1-UP; RAS1-UP; T2Y1-UP; THJ1-UP)
- 345C (S/N: A3L1-UP; BWY1-UP; D3S1-UP; DHP1-UP; ELS1-UP; ESD1-UP; FPC1-UP; GCL1-UP; GPH1-UP; LYS1-UP; M2R1-UP; PJW1-UP; SPC1-UP; TAJ1-UP; TBA1-UP; TDG1-UP; WDE1-UP)
- 365C (S/N: ELC1-UP; FEN1-UP; GWC1-UP; MCS1-UP; MCY1-UP; MEM1-UP; PAR1-UP)
- 385C (S/N: EAM1-UP; EDA1-UP; JCM1-UP; KGB1-UP; KBC1-UP; KKK1-UP; MNZ1-UP; SBE1-UP; T2E1-UP; T2F1-UP; WAW1-UP)
- 12M (S/N: B9F1-UP; B9R1-UP)
- 14H (S/N: ASE1-UP)
- 14M (S/N: B9J1-UP)
- 16H (S/N: ATS1-UP)
- 16M (S/N: B9H1-UP)
- 120H (S/N: CAF1-UP)
- 120M (S/N: B9C1-UP; B9N1-UP; B9W1-UP; D9W1-UP)
- 135H (S/N: CBC1-UP)
- 140H (S/N: CCA1-UP; APM1-UP)
- 140M (S/N: B9D1-UP; B9M1-UP; D9G1-UP)
- 143H (S/N: APN1-UP)
- 160H (S/N: ASD1-UP; CCP1-UP)
- 160M (S/N: B9E1-UP; B9L1-UP; D9T1-UP)
- 163H (S/N: ARL1-UP)
- CS-683E (S/N: ASG1-UP; DAD1-UP)
- CS64 (S/N: C6S1-UP; C7F1-UP)
- CS74 (S/N: C8F1-UP; C8S1-UP)
- CS76 (S/N: CYX1-UP; JCS1-UP)
- CS-563E (S/N: ASA1-UP; CNG1-UP)
- CS-573E (S/N: CEB1-UP; CNN1-UP)
- CS-583E (S/N: CNX1-UP; DAJ1-UP)
- D3K (S/N: FFF1-UP; LLL1-UP)
- D4G (S/N: CFN1-UP; FDC1-UP; HYD1-UP; TLX1-UP)
- D4K (S/N: MMM1-UP; RRR1-UP)
- D5G (S/N: CLW1-UP; DKT1-UP; FDH1-UP; FDW1-UP; RKG1-UP; RSC1-UP; WGB1-UP)
- D5K (S/N: JLF1-UP; WWW1-UP; YYY1-UP)
- D5N (S/N: AKD1-UP; AGG1-UP; CFH1-UP; CKT1-UP)
- D6K (S/N: DHA1-UP; FBH1-UP; NCF1-UP)
- D6N (S/N: AKM1-UP; ALH1-UP; ALR1-UP; ALY1-UP; CBF1-UP; CBJ1-UP; CBL1-UP; CCG1-UP; CCS1-UP; CCK1-UP; DJA1-UP; DJY1-UP; GHS1-UP)
- D6RSeries II (S/N: AAX1-UP; ADE1-UP; AEP1-UP; AFM1-UP; BLT1-UP; BMY1-UP; BNC1-UP; BNL1-UP; BPM1-UP; BPZ1-UP; BRJ1-UP; BRZ1-UP; CAD1-UP; DAE1-UP; FDT1-UP)
- D6RSeries III (S/N: DLM1-UP; DMK1-UP; DPS1-UP; EXL1-UP; EXW1-UP; GJB1-UP; GMT1-UP; HCD1-UP; HDC1-UP; HKE1-UP; JDL1-UP; JEK1-UP; LFM1-UP; LGP1-UP; MRT1-UP; MTJ1-UP; RFC1-UP; TBC1-UP; WCB1-UP; WRG1-UP)
- D6T (S/N: DJG1-UP; GCT1-UP; JHB1-UP; JWD1-UP; KJL1-UP; LAE1-UP; LAY1-UP; LBD1-UP; LKJ1-UP; PEZ1-UP; RLW1-UP; SKL1-UP; SMC1-UP; SNK1-UP; WCG1-UP; WFH1-UP; ZEB1-UP)
- D7E (S/N: MDB1-UP; SCG1-UP)
- D8T (S/N: J8B1-UP; KPZ1-UP)
- D9T (S/N: RJS1-UP)
- D10T (S/N: RJG1-UP)
ReferenceSpecial Instruction, REHS2585, "MCGFlash User Guide"
New AccuGrade® software version 11.20 for the AccuGrade CD700 is now available on AVSpare Service Information System (SIS). This version of the AccuGrade software adds the following features that are listed below.
Common New Features
2-D/3-D Swap Function
The user can interchange between 2-D and 3-D guidance systems as an alternative to loading and unloading machine settings files. With this software, the operator can use a 2-D guidance method on a 3-D configured system even if the sensors that are required for the 3-D configuration are not detected.
Single Point Mapping
The system supports a mapping feature that allows the user to record the 3-D location of a point that is identified by the position of the blade or bucket.
The software supports an embedded geoid grid for the configuration file of the satellite receiver assembly (GPS). This geoid grid is used to determine the elevation of the satellite receiver (GPS) for the MS990 systems. This enhancement gives the user more precise elevations, especially in highly mountainous terrain.
Minimum Elevation Mapping
Cut/fill mapping can now be restricted so that swath data for a cell is only updated when the latest pass is lower than any previous path over that cell. This enhancement prevents incorrect data from being displayed on jobs that involve cutting down to the design surface.
New Text Items
The software provides an updated text item style that maximizes the readability of displayed information without reducing the guidance screen area.
New Firmware for the Components
The software for the display contains new firmware for the following components:
- Version v5.10 for the CR924 radio for running Universal Tracking Station (UTS) and two-way data at once
- Version v4.12 for the MS990 satellite receiver (GPS) for improved performance on positioning
- Version v2.27 for AS450 and AS460 position sensor assemblies for providing faster response for tracking machine movement
- Version v2.27 for LC450 laser receiver assembly for providing faster response for tracking machine movement
Note: The CR924 radio must be configured for use with UTS and two-way data.
Perform the following procedure in order to configure the CR924 radio for use with UTS and two-way data:
- Create a machine configuration by using 900 MHz. Specify the appropriate radio network for testing.
- Create a second configuration for use with UTS.
As long as the "Wireless" option is enabled and "Productivity" is turned on, the user will be able to run with UTS on the 2400 radio band and simultaneously communicate with the office on the 900 MHz network.
New Excavator Features
This software adds support for a remote switch that can turn map recording on and off 3-D points.
New Motor Grader and Track-Type Tractor (TTT)
This software provides an updated 2-D sensor selection soft key for selecting conventional guidance methods.
New 2-D Controls
A new requirement of entering a new machine measurement is now used in order to enhance control of Motor Graders. The "A-Frame Length" is the measurement from the center of the ball at the front of the A-frame to the center of the hydra-swivel on the machine (center of rotation sensor).
Auto Tune with the Use of Lasers
This software supports the ability to perform a valve tune on 2-D TTT machines with the use of laser systems. This enhancement provides the following functions:
- Replicates the CD610 functionality
- Provides specific control tuning parameters for each machine
These actions are performed in conjunction with the valve calibration in order to provide the optimum controls parameters for the machine.
New Valve Speed Dialog
The valve speed functionality for 2-D systems has been updated to allow users to swap combinations of sensors quickly without having to change valve speeds. This software provides the following three valve speed options for 2-D configuration that include slope sensors:
Left elevation - This option allows the user to configure the valve speed for an elevations sensor on the left side of the machine.
Right elevation - This option allows the user to configure the valve speed for an elevations sensor on the right side of the machine.
Slope - This option allows the user to configure the valve speed for the slope side (left or right). This configuration is independent of the elevation valve speed.
The user has the ability to edit the cross coupling. For most situations, operators will use the default setting "On" for best performance.
The "Off" setting may be used when working in very hard material. An example is where the elevations side is having a difficult time getting down to grade.
New Compactor Features
The software provides a new mapping selection that allows the following maps to be mapped at the same time: cut/fill, Compaction Meter Value (CMV) and coverage.
Minimum Level for Version of Software
|AccuGrade 3-D Software, Version 11.20    |
|Model    ||Part Number    ||Description    ||Version    |
|CD700    ||244-1716    ||Monitor Display Gp    ||11.20    |
|AS400C    ||226-9170    ||Position Sensor Gp    ||3.04    |
|AS400TC    ||276-6146    ||Position Sensor As    ||3.04    |
|AS450    ||312-0754    ||Position Sensor As    ||1.51 and 2.27    |
|AS460    ||312-0755    ||Position Sensor As    ||1.51 and 2.27    |
|RS400C    ||244-1714    ||Position Sensor Gp    ||1.89    |
|MS980C    ||244-1717    ||Satellite Receiver As    ||1.50    |
|MS990C    ||291-1913    ||Satellite Receiver As    ||4.12    |
|TC900B    ||   ||   ||2.80    |
|TC900C    ||   ||   ||3.20    |
|TC450    ||   ||   ||1.28    |
|TC2400C    ||   ||   ||1.08    |
|CRxxxx    ||   ||   ||5.10    |
|LR400C    ||226-2334    ||Laser Receiver Gp    ||1.83    |
|LR410C    ||253-8329    ||Laser Receiver Gp    ||1.98    |
|LC450    ||312-0756    ||Laser Receiver As    ||1.51 and 2.27    |
|EM400C    ||226-2333    ||Mast Gp    ||1.86    |
|EM400 Loader    ||   ||   ||1.51    |
|MT900C    ||291-1915    ||Laser Target As    ||1.10    |
|ST400C    ||253-8330    ||Sonic Sensor As    ||1.03    |
Table 1 lists the minimum levels for the version of software that are required for the AccuGrade components. If version 11.20 of the AccuGrade software is used with system components that have older versions of software, the "Diagnostics" screen will be displayed. The "Diagnostics" screen will show the correct version of software that is required.
ReferenceRefer to the applicable Systems Operation, Troubleshooting, Testing and Adjusting, "Display Firmware Upgrade" for detailed information of upgrading the firmware for the system.
Note: If the software for the radio is not the required version level, the radio will be listed as "Not Found". The "Diagnostics" screen will continue to prompt the operator.
Check the "Software Support Option" expiration date on the CD700. If the date is 16November 2009 or later than 16November 2009, the monitor display group can be upgraded. If the date is before 16November 2009, a new service support key is required before upgrading the monitor display group. A new service support key is part of the upgrade kit for AccuGrade version 11.20 that must be purchased from Trimble Navigation Ltd at the following website:"http://heavyandhighwaypartners.trimble.com". If necessary, select "Create an Account" in the right hand dialog.
The software can be downloaded from the "Downloads" section of SIS. Refer to Illustration 1. This download is a self-extracting zip file that contains all the software in current production for AccuGrade 3-D version 11.20 on Motor Graders, Track-Type Tractors, Excavators, Wheel Tractor-Scrapers, and Compactors.
Once the software is extracted, the software is broken into three main folders with sub-folders in order to help clarify the use of the following different file types:
Display - This file type contains the "(*.SG2)" firmware for the monitor display group.
Radio - This file type contains the "Radio" folders that have instructions and firmware in order to update the radio. A radio service cable and MCGFlash are required in order to flash the radio.
Sensors - This file type contains two sub-folders, which are "Cat ET Flashable" and "Display Flashable". The AccuGrade components for the Excavator system must be upgraded via the monitor display group. Some of the AccuGrade components can be flashed with Cat ET. A "*.fls" file type will be used. The monitor display group can be used in order to upgrade most AccuGrade components by entering the "Upgrade Software" menu on the monitor display group.
Valve Module - This file type contains firmware for valve modules.
When the user upgrades to version 11.20, an operating system upgrade and a new ".sg2" file exist. The pre-update files ".mch" and ".dsp" are restored automatically to the monitor display group. However, save the files to the compact flash card before upgrading. Place the following files on the root folder of the card: "eboot.bin", "fpga_cmb.bin", "nk.bin" and "AccuGrade_1120.SG2". Turn off the power to the machine. Install the card in the monitor display group and then repower the machine. Press the power button for the monitor display group. A prompt will appear for updating. Follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the update.
Additional service literature for AccuGrade® software version 11.20 is available from Trimble Navigation Ltd at the following website:http://heavyandhighwaypartners.trimble.com
If necessary, select "Create an Account" in the right hand dialog.