- 5130 (S/N: 5ZL1-UP; 7TJ1-UP)
(1) Low pilot pressure tap
Connect a 5515 kPa (800 psi) pressure gauge to low pilot pressure tap (1) on the pilot manifold.
- Start the engine.
- Warm the oil to a minimum temperature of 50 °C (122 °F). Refer to the Testing and Adjusting, "General Information" for the proper procedure for warming the hydraulic oil.
- Set the throttle switch to position 3. The pilot pressure at the low pilot pressure tap (1) should be 4000 ± 200 kPa (580 ± 29 psi).
- To adjust the pilot pressure for the low pressure pilot circuit, loosen the locknut (3) on the relief valve (2). Turn the adjustment screw (4) until the pressure gauge indicates 4000 ± 200 kPa (580 ± 29 psi). Tighten locknut (3) .
Note: Always make pressure adjustments on the pressure rise.
(2) Low pressure pilot relief valve
Pilot Relief Valve
(4) Adjustment screw
- With the engine at throttle position 1, verify that the low idle setting is at 725 ± 20 rpm. The low pilot system pressure should be no less than 3100 kPa (450 psi). If the low pilot system pressure is less than 3100 kPa (450 psi), refer to Testing and Adjusting, RENR3303, "Hydraulic System Troubleshooting".