|Required Tools    |
|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||138-7573    ||Link Bracket    ||2    |
Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
Climbing equipment may be required to access this service point. Refer to the Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Mounting and Dismounting" topic for safety information.
- Attach Tooling (A) to the top bolt holes on each side of the radiator. Use a suitable lifting device to position the radiator in the machine. The radiator weighs approximately 57 kg (126 lb).
- Open the left, rear door (7). Swing out hydraulic oil cooler (9). Install bolts (8) which secure the radiator to the support.
- Install the radiator shroud, and secure the radiator shroud with the bolts.
- Install lower radiator hose (6) on the radiator, and tighten clamp (5) .
- Install upper radiator hose (3) on radiator (4). Tighten clamp (2) .
- Fill the cooling system. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU7424-01, "Cooling System Level - Check".
- Install the fan. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly Manual, "Fan - Remove and Install".
- Install the fan guard. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly Manual, "Fan Guard - Remove and Install".