Note: Before you begin the following procedure, swing the upper structure in order to gain access to the plate assembly which is located under the rear of the cab.
Note: Check the O-ring seals for wear or for damage. Replace the O-ring seals, if necessary.
Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
- Install balls (8), seat (7), and seats (9). Install plugs (10), and install plugs (6) .
- Place shuttle valve (5) in position, and install bolts (3) and washers in order to secure the shuttle valve to the machine.
- Install switch assembly (4) in the shuttle valve, and connect switch assembly (4) to the harness assembly.
- Install all of the fittings, and connect hose assemblies to the shuttle valve. The hose assemblies must be installed in the original configuration which was marked prior to disassembly.
- Install plate assembly (1) in position under the rear of the cab.
- Fill the hydraulic system. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Hydraulic System Oil Level - Check" and refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Capacities (Refill)".