- Remove the implement pilot valve. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Pilot Valve (Implement) - Remove".
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before the disassembly procedure, the exterior of the component should be thoroughly cleaned. This will help to prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism. The precision components of the pump or the motor can be damaged by contaminants or dirt. All disassembly and assembly procedures must be performed on a clean work surface. Clean all the interior components in clean solvent. Dry all the interior components with compressed air. Plug ports and plug hoses on the machine during repair.
- Remove rubber pedal (1) from pedal assembly (2).
Illustration 2 g00805544
- Remove bolts (3) in order to release the pedal assembly from the implement pilot valve.
Illustration 3 g00805545Show/hide table
Personal injury can result from being struck by parts propelled by a released spring force.
Make sure to wear all necessary protective equipment.
Follow the recommended procedure and use all recommended tooling to release the spring force.
- Remove rubber cover (4) and remove the bolts that hold bracket (7) to block (5). The bolts are not in the photograph.
- Remove bolts (6) in order to separate block (8) from block (5).
Illustration 4 g00805546
- Remove plunger (9), spool assembly (10), and spring (12) from block (5). Remove O-ring seal (11) from plunger (9).
- Repeat Step 5 for the other side of block (5).
Illustration 5 g00805547
- Remove O-ring seals (13) from block (5).
Illustration 6 g00805548
- Remove plug (16), valve (15), and ball (14) from block (8).
- Remove O-ring seal (17) from plug (16).
- Remove the fittings, if necessary.