|Required Tools    |
|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|B    ||138-7575    ||Link Bracket    ||2    |
|C    ||1U-6396    ||O-Ring Assembly Compound    ||1    |
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before assembly, all parts should be thoroughly cleaned in cleaning fluid. Allow the parts to air dry. Wiping cloths or rags should not be used to dry parts. Lint may be deposited on parts which may cause future trouble. Inspect all parts. If any parts are worn or damaged, use new parts for replacement. Dirt and other contaminants can damage the precision components of the pump or of the motor. All disassembly and all assembly procedures must be performed on a clean work surface and in a clean hydraulic area. Keep cleaned parts covered and protected at all times.
Note: O-rings, gaskets and seals should always be replaced. A used O-ring may not have the same sealing properties as a new O-ring. A reconditioning procedure should not be degraded because of a low cost component such as an O-ring or a gasket. Use Tooling (C) during the assembly procedure.
- Install pins (29), inserts (28), and bolts (27) in hub (30). Tighten bolts (27) to a torque of 220 ± 10 N·m (162 ± 7 lb ft).
- Install coupling assembly (26) onto the shaft of the main hydraulic pump. Tighten setscrews (25) to a torque of 110 ± 10 N·m (81 ± 7 lb ft).
- Install element (24), inserts (23), and bolts (22) on the engine flywheel. Tighten bolts (22) to a torque of 220 ± 10 N·m (162 ± 7 lb ft).
- Attach Tooling (B) and a suitable lifting device onto the main hydraulic pump. The main hydraulic pump and coupling weigh approximately 130 kg (287 lb).
- Keep the main hydraulic pump and coupling level during installation. Move the main hydraulic pump and coupling into position. Secure the main hydraulic pump and coupling to the engine flywheel housing with the bolts.
- Use a new O-ring seal and install pipe assembly (21). Secure the pipe assembly with bolts (20). Disconnect the suitable lifting device and remove Tooling (B) .
- Use a new O-ring seal and install plug (5) in the elbow assembly.
- Connect harness assemblies (17) and (19). Install bolt (18) that secures the harness assemblies.
- Use new O-ring seals and install hose assemblies (13), (14), (15), and (16). Tighten hose assembly (15) to a torque of 150 ± 15 N·m (111 ± 11 lb ft). Tighten hose assembly (16) to a torque of 76 ± 4 N·m (56 ± 3 lb ft).
- Connect hose assembly (12) and connect harness assembly (10). Install bolt (11) in order to secure the clip for the harness assembly.
- Connect hose assemblies (6), (7), (8), and (9). Tighten hose assembly (7) to a torque of 150 ± 15 N·m (111 ± 11 lb ft). Tighten hose assemblies (8) and (9) to a torque of 150 ± 15 N·m (111 ± 11 lb ft).
- Install lower sheet assembly (4). Install support assembly (2), and install upper sheet (3) .
- Install cover assembly (1) above the main hydraulic pump.
- Close the right, rear access door for the engine compartment.
- Remove Tooling (A) from the hydraulic tank.
- Fill the hydraulic tank with oil. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Lubricant Viscosities" and Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Capacities (Refill)".