|Required Tools    |
|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||138-7573    ||Link Bracket    ||4    |
- Release hydraulic system pressure. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Hydraulic System Pressure - Release".
Note: Put identification marks on all hoses, on all wires, and on all tubes for installation purposes. Plug all hoses, and all tubes. This helps to prevent fluid loss and this helps to keep contaminants from entering the system.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
At operating temperature, the hydraulic oil is hot and under pressure. Hot oils can cause burns.
To prevent possible personal injury, release the pressure in the implement hydraulic circuit (boom, stick, bucket, and swing), travel circuits, and the hydraulic oil tank at the filler cap before any hydraulic lines or components are disconnected or removed.
Remove the filler cap only when the engine is stopped and the filler cap is cool enough to touch.
- Remove cover assembly (2), sheet assembly (3), and hood cover (1) from the top of the machine.
Top view of the machine
- Drain the oil from the hydraulic oil tank into a suitable container for storage or disposal. The capacity of the hydraulic oil tank is approximately 105 L (28 US gal).
- Remove support bracket (4) from the hydraulic tank.
- Remove bolt (6), hose clips (5), and the hoses from the hydraulic tank.
The panels were removed for photographic reasons.
- Remove bolts (7), bracket (8), and the filters from the hydraulic tank.
- Remove bolt (9), the hose clip, and hose assembly (12) from the hydraulic tank.
- Disconnect hose assemblies (10) and (11) .
- Disconnect harness assemblies (13) and (15). Cut the cable straps in order to remove the harness assemblies from the hydraulic tank.
- Remove bolt (14), the hose clip, and the hoses.
- Remove bolts (17), block assembly (16), and the hose.
- Disconnect hose assemblies (18), (19), and (20) from the back of the hydraulic tank.
- Attach Tooling (A) to hydraulic tank (21). Use Tooling (A) and a suitable lifting device in order to support the hydraulic tank.
- Remove plate assembly (23) which is located under the fuel tank. Remove plate (22) which is located under the hydraulic tank in order to access the mounting bolts for the hydraulic tank.
- Remove bolts (25) and elbow (24) from the bottom of the hydraulic tank.
- Remove bolts (27) and spacers (26) from the bottom of hydraulic tank (21) .
- Remove hydraulic tank (21). The weight of hydraulic tank (21) is approximately 159 kg (350 lb).
- Remove hydraulic oil level switch (28), hydraulic oil filter indicator (29), and temperature sender assembly (30) from the hydraulic tank.