Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before assembly, all parts should be thoroughly cleaned in cleaning fluid. Allow the parts to air dry. Wiping cloths or rags should not be used to dry parts. Lint may be deposited on the parts which may cause later trouble. Inspect all parts. If any parts are worn or damaged, use new parts for replacement. Dirt and other contaminants can damage the precision components of the pump or of the motor. All disassembly and all assembly procedures must be performed on a clean work surface and in a clean hydraulic area. Keep cleaned parts covered and protected at all times.
Note: Check the O-ring seals for wear or damage and replace the components, if necessary.
- Install six plugs (8). Tighten six plugs (8) to a torque of
6.9 ± 1.0 N·m (61.07 ± 8.85 lb in).
- Install the remaining caps, the remaining fittings, the remaining nipples, and the remaining plugs.
Illustration 2 g00803444
- Install O-ring seals (7) and backup rings (6) on shuttle valves (5).
Illustration 3 g00803432
- Install shuttle valves (5). Tighten shuttle valves (5) to a torque of
48 ± 3 N·m (35 ± 2 lb ft). Illustration 4 g00803429
- Install O-ring seals (4) on solenoid valve (1).
Illustration 5 g00690197
- Install solenoid valve (1) in body (3). Tighten bolts (2) to a torque of
6.9 ± 0.7 N·m (61.07 ± 6.19 lb in).
- Install the NFC Limit Valve. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Pilot Valve (Oil Manifold) - Install (NFC Limit Valve)".