- Remove the NFC Limit Valve. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Pilot Valve (Oil Manifold) - Remove (NFC Limit Valve)".
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before the disassembly procedure, the exterior of the component should be thoroughly cleaned. This will help to prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism.
Note: Mark all caps, all fittings, all nipples, and all plugs for installation purposes and for the purpose of orientation.
Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contamination of the hydraulic system with foreign material will reduce the service life of the hydraulic system components.
To prevent contaminants from entering the hydraulic system, always plug or cap the lines, fittings, or hoses as they are disconnected. Cover any disassembled components and clean them properly before assembly.
Clean the hydraulic system properly after any major component exchange or especially after a component failure, to remove any contamination.
- Remove bolts (2). Remove pressure solenoid valve (1) from body (3).
Illustration 2 g00803429
- Remove O-ring seals (4) from solenoid valve (1).
Illustration 3 g00803432
- Remove shuttle valves (5).
Illustration 4 g00803444
- Remove backup rings (6) and O-ring seals (7) from shuttle valves (5).
Illustration 5 g00803458
- Remove all caps, all fittings, all nipples, and all plugs.