The "Service Options PW" menu has a number of submenus. The operator can use these menus in order to modify the operation of the machine. Illustration 1 shows all of the menus that can be listed in the "Service Options PW" menu. A detailed description of each menu is provided in the following sections of this manual.
Note: The following block diagram lists all of the possible submenu options for the "Service Options PW" menu that can be displayed. Depending on your machine configuration, some of the listed menu options may not be present on the Monitor. Your machine Monitor will only display the menu options that are applicable to your machine configuration.
The "Service Options PW" menu is protected by a password. The "Service Options PW" menu will not appear. After the key is turned on, the menu appears when you have entered the password. In order to access these menus, the following procedure must be performed:
- Turn the key switch to the ON position.
- While the display shows the "AVS" symbol, press the following three buttons at the same time: Left key (5), Right key (2) and Menu key (4) .
- After the keys are pressed, the above screen will be displayed. The keys for direction are used to input the password. The default password that allows access to the "Service Options PW" menu is "FFF2". Press the LEFT key (5) or RIGHT key (2) in order to change the position of the flashing character. Press the UP key (1) or DOWN key (6) in order to change the value of the flashing character.
- After entering the password, press the "SET" key (3) .
- If an incorrect password is entered, illustration 5 is displayed.
After the password is entered, the SERVICE OPTIONS PW menu is available. Follow the steps below in order to reach the menu:
- Press menu key (4). The "MAIN MENU" screen will appear.
(1) Upward key
(2) Right key
(3) Set key
(4) Menu key
(5) Left key
(6) Downward key
(7) Cancel key
(8) OK key
- Press up key (1) or press down key (6) in order to highlight "SERVICE OPTIONS PW". Press OK key (8). The "SERVICE OPTIONS PW" menu will appear.
The following menus are available from the "SERVICE OPTIONS PW" menu:
"RESET SERVICE HOURS"
Each of the preceding menus is explained in the following sections of this manual.
Note: The "Service Options Password Menu" remains enabled until the key has been turned off for two minutes.